Shields vs Zabados: NABF Proud!
The NABF is excited to have two women of this quality fighting for our Belt.
Out of respect to women athletes, and given their lack of opportunity, we, as a Regional Belt, welcome the 6 round, title fight for women athletes of this caliber, and the use of amateur records to determine eligibility.
As an organization, the NABF has a passionate history of supporting female athetes. It is our great privielge and responisbilty to sanction the Shields vs Zabados bout; an iconic fight marking a first for women's boxing on a major USA Network.
We wish both athletes the best of luck!
Duane Ford, NABF President
Regis Prograis scheduled to fight Viktor Postol on March Ist
Regis Prograis, NABF Super Lightweight Champion, is scheduled to fight Viktor Postol on March I for the interim WBC Super Lightweight Title in Miami. This billboard is in his hometown of New Orleans. Good luck, Regis!
Vacant USNBC Silver Welterweight title fight
- Jaron “Boots” Ennis vs Armando Alvarez (Winnavegas Casino, Sloan, Iowa), Cameron Dunkin
Vacant Junior NABF Cruiserweight title fight
- Ali Baloyev vs James Johnson (Austin, Texas), Underwood Promotions
USNBC Silver Featherweight (Vacant)
- Ray Ximenez vs. Jason Sanchez, Dallas, TX
Junior NABF Welterweight (Defense)
- Sanjarbek Rakhmanov vs TBA, Las Vegas, NV
USNBC Super Flyweight (Defense)
- Ernesto Delgadillo vs Nate Green, Dallas, TX