I am thrilled to announce that the PassKey link for hotel reservations for our historic 2019 NABF convention in Hawaii is up and running!
The NABF has negotiated a fantastic rate and other amenities for our trip to Hawaii at the Waikiki Beach Marriott, just steps from the sands of beautiful Waikiki Beach! NABF members will have the choice of booking either city view rooms or ocean view rooms (which carry an additional charge).
Besides the incredible location, we are working on some additional details to make this our best convention yet. The feedback that we have received from members, promoters and commissioners to date has been off the charts, and we expect a record turnout!
As such, it is very important for you to make your reservations early. Although we are over 6 months out from the convention dates, we currently have a limited block of rooms at our special rates, and the Waikiki Beach Marriott is a very busy and popular hotel, so we encourage early reservations.
Here are the basic details:
- • Arrival: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- • Departure: Sunday, May 19, 2019
We will have more details on the specific schedule in the coming months (i.e., when we do the ABC certified training sessions, Awards Banquet, cocktail parties, etc.). Our goal is to provide our NABF members with free time each day to allow you to explore the beauty and history of Hawaii, while also scheduling great training programs and, of course, plenty of social activities!
Because we anticipate that our members may wish to spend more time in Hawaii, the NABF has negotiated the convention rate to apply 3 days before and 3 days after the end of theconvention (rates apply from May 12 - 22, 2019, subject to availability).
Here’s a quick primer on how to make your reservations:
- Click on icon below to enter PassKey
- Click on icon in the upper right corner to select your choice of language (English, French or Spanish)
- On the below left, click on Attendee
- Next to where you selected the language, you will see a pulldown menu that will permit you to view the rates in various currencies besides U.S. dollars, including Canadian dollars and/or Mexican pesos
- Enter your arrival and departure dates, then click Find and select city view or ocean view
- Click Next and continue to fill out the guest information
- In the Additional Requests box, list things such as your choice of bedding (king/single bed or double/two beds) or any other requests, such as close to elevator, high floor, etc. Although not guaranteed, the Waikiki Beach Marriott will do their best to confirm your requested choice of bedding when they assign rooms
- If you are a member of Marriott’s loyalty program (Marriott Rewards), be sure to enter your membership number. Note that the Starwood Preferred Guest program was merged into Marriott Rewards earlier this year, so prior Starwood Preferred members should identify their new Marriott Rewards number.
Finally, a special "thanks!" to Chuck Williams for his tireless work in getting this deal knocked out and securing us a GREAT rate with some substantial concessions!
I hope that this information proves helpful in making your reservations, and I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Honolulu!